Disability Service Vehicles
StreetFleet has been specialising in disability service vehicles since we were established back in 1998. Modifying vehicles for use as disability service vehicles can be an expensive and time consuming exercise.
In addition to financing both the vehicle and modification costs, we will also work closely with you and the engineers to ensure that all modifications are designed with your passenger's comfort and mobility in mind whilst meeting all of your vehicle requirements.
Further, we will ensure all modifications, engineer's reports, inspections and registration is in place prior to delivery! So when you take delivery of your new vehicle it will be fully modified and ready to go.
If under a maintenance agreement (or fully maintained lease) we will pay for all scheduled maintenance of the vehicle and wheelchair lifter (if fitted) as well as arrange staff training for the various aspects of the modifications for your peace of mind.
We only use the very best in the industry to modify our vehicles and through them, we offer:
- Internal or underfloor Wheelchair Lifters
- Roof mounted Electric Wheelchair hoists
- Robotic Arms for Wheelchair stowage & deployment
- Seating Conversions
- Reverse facing, Fold up, Removable,
- Raise/Lower or fitting special Seats
- Manual folding Steps
- Automatic Electric Steps
- Child Restraint systems
- Power Door Openers with remote controls
- Pedal modifications
- Hand Controls
- Remote control Electronic Instrument operations
- Wheelchair Restraint systems
- Scooter lifting devises
- Internal Personal lifting devises ie Milford Personal Lifter
- Extra side mounted access doors
- Complete or partial van conversions for disabled access
- Electric power rotating seats
- Child proof Seat belt buckle guards
- Grab handles
Contact us today for more information on your disability service vehicle requirements.