If you love exceeding your goals and being part of a fun, growing team, don’t run with the sheep, run with us!
At StreetFleet, we love savvy people who enjoy coming to work and who want to be part of a small dynamic awesome team with a fabulous culture where every person makes an impact.
We are a team of unique individuals who are self-motivated and positive about the clients we work with and our team members. We also love cake.
CURRENT VACANCY – FLEET ADMINISTRATOR
About the role
Reporting to the Office Manager, the Fleet Administrator will provide a high level of administrative and sales support to the team. You must be highly organised, have excellent time management skills, and the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Construct and submit dealer orders
- Monitor and manage a busy email inbox
- Construct vehicle delivery packs and novated driver welcome packs
- Manage StreetFleet’s comprehensive insurance policy
- Manage Operating Lease Insurance expiry dates
- Manage StreetFleet’s Roadside Assistance and upload weekly data
- Order and manage fleet fuel cards
- Re-calculate and prepare contract addendums for variations of novated leases
- Process all matters in relation to contract finalisations
- Assist in accounts payable/receivable
- Provide authorisations for services and maintenance calls
- Manage vehicle registrations and renewals
- Assist with phone enquiries and reception duties
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience in a high-level admin support role
- Experience using XERO or similar software
- A proficient user of Microsoft Office programs
- A professional and friendly telephone manner
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- A strong team player and able to work autonomously
- Adaptable to different working styles
- Ability to provide appropriate advice/information to customers
- Discretion with confidential information
Apply now and find out more