Join the StreetFleet Team
StreetFleet differs from other Fleet Management organisations in that we offer the full range of vehicle leasing options and fleet management services as well as vehicle purchasing and disposal.
We are one of the few companies who are still 100% Australian owned and with offices in Adelaide, Melbourne and Sydney we have vehicles under management in almost every state and territory in Australia.
Our values & culture
- Honesty & Integrity – we communicate in a timely and constructive way.
- Respect & Responsibility – we treat every individual in a respectful manner and take ownership for doing the right thing.
- Coaching – we encourage personal development and creative thinking.
- Building strong relationships – we take time to connect, to listen and to care about each other, our customers and our community.
CURRENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
FLEET ADMIN & ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT
Don’t run with the sheep, run with us!
If you love exceeding your goals and being part of a growing team, this is the perfect job opportunity for you!
At StreetFleet, we pride ourselves on being specialists in the Not-For-Profit and charity sectors, by providing assistance in Vehicle Management through Vehicle Leasing and Fleet Management solutions.
Do you know your payables from your receivables? And your lessees from your lessors?
We are on the hunt for a savvy person who enjoys coming to work and wants to be part of a small dynamic awesome team in a fabulous culture where every person makes an impact.
We are on a mission to find a unique individual who can be self-motivated and positive with an understanding of Sales Support & Administration.
Reporting to the Office Manager in our head office in Adelaide, your abilities will cover:
· Be our main contact for service calls and authorise in accordance with lease allowances
· Client Fleet insight reporting & support
· Coding and entering servicing accounts payable, recharge to clients as required
· Daily reconciliation of bank statement and credit card
· Record and process speeding fines, tolls and recharge as required
· Provide general Administrative support to the Sales Team & Office Manager
· Brilliant time management skills
The right person will absolutely enjoy and strive for their best in administration duties, organisational skills, commanding communication and computer literacy. A good sense of humour helps too – plus if you can bake, we really love cake….
At StreetFleet we will warmly welcome you into our fast-paced environment where daily opportunities to handle competing deadlines whilst multi-tasking will be achieved by embracing our generous goals and values.
Is this you? Apply now!
Applications including your CV need to be forwarded to email@example.com, addressed to the HR Manager, by COB 14th June 2019.