Join the StreetFleet Team
StreetFleet differs from other Fleet Management organisations in that we offer the full range of vehicle leasing options and fleet management services as well as vehicle purchasing and disposal.
We are one of the few companies who are still 100% Australian owned and with offices in Adelaide, Melbourne and Sydney we have vehicles under management in almost every state and territory in Australia.
Our values & culture
- Honesty & Integrity – we communicate in a timely and constructive way.
- Respect & Responsibility – we treat every individual in a respectful manner and take ownership for doing the right thing.
- Coaching – we encourage personal development and creative thinking.
- Building strong relationships – we take time to connect, to listen and to care about each other, our customers and our community.
FLEET MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, MELBOURNE
Want to make your mark on the Fleet Management Industry?
StreetFleet is a National Vehicle Fleet Management & Leasing Company with a reputable market presence in the industry. With over 20 years in operation, our point of difference is our outstanding customer service focus with a unique personalised experience for each and every client.
Based in Richmond VIC and specialising in the Not-For-Profit and Government sectors, StreetFleet is looking for an experienced and motivated Fleet Management Consultant to join the energetic core of the national operation.
Reporting to the National Manager, you will be responsible for:
· Maintaining relationships with an existing client base
· Developing new client relationships
· New business development across the eastern states
· Providing clients with fleet management advice and support
· Offering clients a mix of operating and novated lease, purchasing & management options
We are looking for an individual with outstanding skills in Fleet Management and or Sales, with excellent communication abilities to join our growing VIC based team. If you can show you are passionate about client support and sales and be super organised – then this position is for you!
In addition, our next StreetFleet Team Member should have outstanding computer literacy and genuinely enjoy a motivated work environment. Automotive, Fleet Management or Finance Experience is a must, with particular focus given to Novated and Operating lease experience.
If you think you have the skills, we are ready to reward you with a generous base salary, commission and fully maintained vehicle.
Applicants need to be an Australian citizen or permanent resident and we will only be contacting successful applications.
Interested? Send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, addressed to the HR Manager, by COB 15th January 2019.