Owning a motor vehicle, the unexpected can happen at any time, and usually at the worst possible time. It’s important to know that you have the right cover for the right situation.
Comprehensive Motor vehicle insurance
Each StreetFleet lease must have full comprehensive insurance throughout the lease period. If you’re considering a comprehensive motor vehicle insurance policy offered by StreetFleet, we can provide you with a quote and include the cost of all premiums in the lease amount, so that your vehicle is insured as easy as possible.
Pricing for insurance policies varies greatly depending on the policy inclusions and exclusions as well as how easy the claims process is. You can download the PDS below to compare with your insurer.
Our Comprehensive Motor Insurance Policy has the following features:
Cover for Your Vehicle
The policy will repair, reinstate your vehicle or pay the market value or lease payout, whichever is greater, in the event of a total loss.
Cover for Your Liability
Allianz will pay the amount which you, or any person who is driving, using or is in charge of your vehicle with your permission, may be held legally liable to pay by way of compensation or damages.
- Hire Car Cost following accident & Theft – $100 per day to a maximum of $3,500
- Personal effects $1,000
- Towing Costs – reasonable costs
- Trailer Cover – market value or $3,000 whichever is lesser
- Choice of Repairer
- Lifetime repair guarantee (if repaired using an Allianz authorised repairer)
- Travel and Accommodation $2,000 (if vehicle is more than 150 kilometres from normally parked address)
- Tyre Replacement following loss or damage– new replacement value
- Removal of Debris $25,000
- Emergency Services Cost $10,000
- Funeral Expenses limit of $5,000
- Baby Seat or Baby Capsule – no limit and no excess
- Signwriting – reasonable costs
- No cover for drivers under 21 years of age whilst driving a High Performance Vehicle
Please note that we may retain a fee for issuing and administering your policy.
Below is further information on each of these products, speak to your fleet consultant for more information or contact our office.
If you would like to include any of the following in your vehicle lease, please let your StreetFleet consultant know at the quote stage so that the insurance premium can be included in your lease calculation.
Financial services guide (FSG)
A Financial Services Guide (FSG) is an important document that we are required to give to you under the requirements of our role as an introducer/broker for an Australian Financial Services Licensee. It provides you with information about the parties involved to help you decide whether to use the insurance products we provide. The FSG outlines the types of services and products we can offer to you. It also explains how we (and other relevant persons) are remunerated for these services and includes details of our internal and external complaints handling procedures and how you can access them.
For claims, please call Allianz on 1300 402 030.