Free Up Capital
As vehicles age, associated costs increase. Replacing your fleet vehicles periodically can help reduce overall costs, including downtime, maintenance and repairs, fuel and safety risk management.
Furthermore, during these tough times, there is lower utilisation of your vehicle fleet and opportunity to free up cash flow in your organisation.
We can help you develop a plan until your business recovers by:
- creating a detailed inventory and fleet assessment
- establishing parameters for peak utilisation periods
- replace vehicles that are ageing
- dispose of idle fleet assets
- advise on operating lease for currently owned assets
Read this article on Fleet Strategies During COVID-19 from our National Manager James Ehmann.
Also, check out the following pages on our website with details on several strategies to free up cashflow:
Want to chat more? Click here to contact us or call 1300 273 359 for a chat.