A Sale and Leaseback Program is a great way for an organisation which owns its vehicles, to free up capital, by moving them off of the balance sheet and onto a lease facility.
StreetFleet facilitates the purchase of the vehicles, using price guides for above wholesale value on each vehicle and then leases those same cars back to the organisation under an Operating Lease structure.
This approach has several benefits:
- Provides capital injection into the organisation
- Organisation is already familiar with the vehicle/s
- No delays for vehicle supply
- Quick turn around
- Reduced administration costs
- Detailed fleet reporting and monitoring
- Maintenance controlling
- One simple monthly repayment includes all expenses
- Ease of budgeting
- Fleet usage can be easily broken down into hourly rates
- Provides clear parameters for fleet upgrading
The Sale & Leaseback Program can benefit any organisation which owns their vehicles, particularly those preparing to be NDIS ready.
Read more here